Car Wax F.A.Q
Learn how to make your car shine like a professional.
1. How often should I apply Carnu-B Wax?
A: We recommend once every 6 months for most climates. If you live in an area that is near the ocean and hot (Southern California, Hawaii), then you can apply it more often.
2. Can I apply more than one coat of Carnu-B Wax at one time?
A: Yes, but it is not necessary. The wax will not build up layers even if you continue to apply it.
3. How long should I allow the Wax to sit on my vehicle before buffing it off?
A: Carnu-B is formulated to be removed before it dries. If you let the wax dry, it would still come off without using a lot of extra effort.
4. Can I use Carnu-B Wax on my new or custom paint job?
A: Yes, as long as the paint has cured completely. Check with the paint manufacturer for curing times or with the auto body shop that did the work.
5. Does Carnu-B Wax contain abrasives or cutting agents?
A: Carnu-B Car Wax does not contain abraisives or cutting agents.
6. Can I use an orbital or high speed buffer with Carnu-B Wax?
7. What should I use to remove oxidation?
A: Carnu-B Car Wax is formulated to remove oxidation. It is VERY IMPORTANT to NOT allow the wax to dry. If you do, the oxidation will remain and you would need to apply more wax. For severe oxidation, we recommend using Carnu-B Metal Shine in conjunction with Carnu-B Car Wax.
8. Where should I store Carnu-B Wax?
A: Store Carnu-B Car Wax in a cool, dark place. Do not store in direct sunlight and do not allow it to get extremely hot or to freeze. The ideal temperatures to store the wax is between 55° and 80° fareinheit.
9. Someone told me I can use Carnu-B Wax on glass. Is this true?
A: Yes. Many people use Carnu-B Car Wax on windshields; inside and out. You can use it on shower doors, mirrors, and house windows.